We also run a public legal education and professional training programme, delivered by a team of expert facilitators who have designed engaging and practical workshops across a range of issues important to us, including:
- Understanding equalities legislation and human rights;
- Identifying survivors of trafficking;
- Managing vicarious trauma in the workplace; and
- Rising to the challenges of intercultural communication.
View our training programme and register for workshops here: justrightscotland.eventbrite.com
Subscribe to our mailing list and be the first to hear about upcoming free events and training: bit.ly/JustRightScot
Forthcoming 2018 sessions:
- Age Assessment in Scotland: Law and Best Practice
- Equality and Diversity in Service Delivery – Race, Religion and Culture
- Equality in the Workplace: Working with Diverse Teams – Race, Religion and Culture
- Migrant Children in Local Authority Care: Rights and Responsibilities
- No Recourse to Public Funds (NRPF): Supporting Individuals and Understanding their Legal Rights
- Working with Survivors of Trafficking: Law and Best Practice
- Working with Survivors of Child Sexual Exploitation: Law and Practice
- Working with Child Survivors of Trafficking: Law and Practice
- OISC Level 2: Advanced Asylum and International Protection
- Working Effectively with Interpreters: Practical Guidance and Challenges
Bespoke training and collaboration
We would be happy to discuss designing bespoke training for your organisation, or delivering any of our above workshops in a closed session at your workplace, conference or learning event.
We are also always interested in working with like-minded colleagues to co-design and deliver workshops in areas involving social justice, equalities and human rights.
If you would like to discuss a training opportunity with us, please contact Jen on email@example.com.