Our key strategic values are shown below:
- Collaborative working to ensure best outcomes for individuals and maximum impact for civil society.
- A fairer Scotland with reduced inequality.
- Equality in access to justice.
- Realisation of human rights.
- Inclusion of all in the delivery of services in a manner that is just and respectful.
- Legal service provision is at its most effective when complimented by other tools such as targeted policy, research and public legal education.
- The effectiveness of legal service provision is maximised when those affected input to its delivery at all levels.
- How we provide our services is just as important as our outcomes.
- Harnessing innovative IT and other models to provide accessible, scaleable and sustainable solutions.
- Working at international, national and local levels with a range of different actors and disciplines to ensure maximum impact.
We have worked hard to ensure that our values inform our strategic aims, which guide us in setting out both how we will approach our work and what we hope to accomplish in the next few years. You can check our Strategic Plan here: JustRight Scotland Strategic Plan