The Scottish Family Reunion Service (SFRS) is a joint collaboration between JustRight Scotland and the British Red Cross Society working together to provide an enhanced casework service for refugees who wish to bring their family members to Scotland.
We deal with cases of family reunion where more time and increased access to a specialist service is required or where there may be a specific urgency to the request.
The Scottish Family Reunion Service receives funding from Unbound Philanthropy and support from the British Red Cross.
Who we are
Kirsty is the supervising lawyer for this service. She has worked in the area of family reunion for 11 years. You can read more about Kirsty here
Yvonne Baillie is the caseworker for this service. She is a qualified immigration advisor and has worked in the area of family reunion for over three years.
What we do
The SFRS provides the following services:-
- Enhance casework service making applications for family reunion in the UK for refugees based in Scotland;
- BRC can provide additional practical services to support the application and travel to Scotland on a case by case basis;
- Contribution to policy and research at a local, national and international level; and
- Dissemination of rights based information through public legal education and professional training.
How to get in touch
If you wish to make a referral to SFRS, then please download and complete the form shown below:
This should then be sent to Yvonne Baillie:-
- by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- by post to JustRight Scotland, Suite 145, 2nd Floor, Central Chambers, 11 Bothwell Street, Glasgow, G2 6LY.
Or you can fill in our online form: